Ultralight one man tent – only 1.16kg, Including poles, pegs and guy ropes.
Inside height: 105cm
Inside length: 210cm
Inside width: 90cm
Porch size: 55cm x2
Weight: 1.160kg (1.14kg without the stuff sack).
Supplied with 12 very strong pegs with a ‘short Y’ profile.
Poles collapse down to 36cm in length which means they can easily be carried strapped to the top tube of your bike.
Pitches as one to get you out of the rain quickly. It’s generous dimensions allow one person to camp in comfort.
There are two internal doors opening to the spacious porches which allow plenty of room for storing wet or muddy gear. There is a single outer door leading off one of these porches.
Also includes a free separate footprint. (154g not included in the stated weight above as using it is optional). This gives greater protection when using the tent on rough or stony ground.
It’s pretty much a copy of the MSR tent that we use when camping, which we found to be very strong and well-designed and has stood up well to all sorts of weather.
The cross style pole design is extremely strong and allows for a very lightweight configuration. It is much stronger than similar tents which use a ‘Y’ shaped pole configuration.
Waterproof silicone coated fabric with fully taped seams – no need to mess around with seam glue once it arrives – it is ready to use right away.
Ideal for bikepackers who don’t usually carry hiking poles – there are no additional poles to buy – the tent is ready to use right out of the box.
Make the most of the summer in the UK this year – this tent will give you many nights of stealthy wild camping for the cost of a single night in a B&B.
- Fly:20D silicone coated nylon – very strong and lightweight
- Inner:B3 polyester mesh – fine enough to keep out Scottish midges!
- Floor:20D silicone coated – very strong and robust. (Comes with a footprint supplied free for additional protection).
- Poles:7001 aviation aluminium poles – these are very strong and lightweight
- 12 strong aluminium ‘short Y’ profile pegs included. These are red to make them easier to find in long grass. The flanged profile means they won’t twist around in use.
- Hydostatic head 4000MM on both floor and fly – plenty enough to be waterproof.
- All seams are taped so the tent is ready to use with no messy sealing of seams required.
All our products are in stock in Scotland and ready to send. No nasty customs charges or long wait for delivery – we will usually have your purchases with you in 48-72 hours.
Free post on this item and anything else you purchase with it.