This is exactly the same mug that a certain well-known retailer sells for £38.99!
Weighing just 96g, this titanium 600ml camping mug is an essential item in any bikepacker or hiker’s kit. When paired with our titanium woodstove you could have a complete cooking system for only a tiny 167g weight penalty. We have found this size of cup to be the perfect size to cook a full packet of noodles or to heat the required amount of water to rehydrate a camping meal. As a result it has replaced our bulky cooking saucepan in our kit.
We find it is the perfect size to fit into a ‘stem cell’ type bikepacking bag without a struggle. By packing it with the lid underneath the mug, you can then fill the mug with snack bars or the usual items that you might carry in a stem cell without any noticeable decrease in the volume of the bag.
It’s tough, lightweight and incredibly efficient – it does the job well and is light enough that it can be carried at all times without weighing you down.
- Handles fold flat for convenient storage
- Lightweight hard-wearing titanium
- Only 96g in weight
- Capacity 600ml
- Comes supplied with a lid – an essential item when cooking outdoors.
- Can fit a 100g gas canister inside.
- ‘Goldilocks’ size – large enough to easily cook a full packet of camping noodles but small enough to fit into a ‘stem cell’ type bag. It’s a saucepan that you don’t feel silly using as a coffee mug. It’s the perfect size.
- 9cm tall by 10.4cm dia.
Shipping is only 99p no matter how many items you buy!